Frequently asked questions about RStudio Server
- How much local or SAN storage would you recommend and do you have an I/O requirement?
- Will RStudio Server or RStudio Server Pro require more than one machine?
- Is there a NIC speed and density recommendation for RStudio Server or RStudio Server Pro?
- Can we connect R and RStudio to our Oracle Database?
- Can we connect R and RStudio to our SAS server?
- I want to see if RStudio products fit my needs. How can I try them right now?
- Does RStudio let me restrict packages that can be loaded into the IDE?
- Can’t I just use R?
- What exception reporting is available with RStudio Server Pro?
- What monitoring is available with RStudio Server Pro?
- RStudio Server allows a linux shell to be started. Can this be disabled through configuration?
- RStudio Server allows data to be exported. Can this be disabled?
- Do I need RStudio Server Pro on every node in my cluster to use load balancing?
- Does RStudio Server Pro support Kerberos authentication?
- Can I install RStudio Server Pro on a Linux server not connected to the internet?
- What is the difference between RStudio Desktop and RStudio Server?
- How often is a new version of RStudio released?
- What are your system recommendations for the RStudio IDE?