If your database is behind a firewall, here are the IP addresses you will want to whitelist.
Giving access to a database on Amazon:
If your database is on Amazon, you'll need to whitelist the IP addresses. To do that:
- Log into your Amazon AWS console
- If your database is in EC2-VPC, click on the VPC Dashboard under the Database section. If your database is in EC2-Classic, click the EC2 Dashboard under the Compute section.
- Navigate to the Security Groups tab
- Select the security group you want to allow access to
- At the bottom, choose Inbound Rules and click Edit
- Click Add another rule
- Choose the type of connection you want to allow, the port range, and enter the IP addresses above. Note that you will have to add them as CIDR blocks - for instance - 184.108.40.206/32
- Note that you will have to add a rule for each IP address, so follow steps 6-7 for each IP address given above.
- Once you've finished adding each IP address, click Save.